Tuesday, 12 June 2007

My very first try at this stupid thing

Hmm... I dont have much to say actually.

I mean, my power of language sucks, my essay writing skill sucks, my thought processes suck, and so on... so it might be really boring reading my posts. Plus I think im a busy person, so I dont think I'll have much time to add posts (if thats wat u call it) frequently. I'm busy with school (when school starts); I'm busy in love (24/7); I'm busy with games (tft). What got me to start this stupid thing... I dont know. But I guess probably it is cos' I'm bored, and I wanted to do something different. And besides, I might become a famous blogger, like the one guy that talks about our country.

Ok... that wasnt really a great intro, but at least it is a start. And I need to burn a CD for my gf (for those who dont know her, you'll probably see/read more about her in the other posts to come) cos' she said that I'm really free. Which is true. So yep, I'm off to do something else to fill in my time. Seeya laterz...


Regards,
JW (dont think I'll put this "regards" stuff from now on)

No comments: