Friday, 15 June 2007

Bear pics



Some of those who have seen my previous post on Sydney told me that the bear in the room was really cute. We actually took pics of most of the rooms in that B&B place in the Blue Mountain, so here they are. Sorry if the way the pics were grouped together looked like some of the pics in Qichang's blog which I read last night... this is the only way I know how to do it for now, 'till my friend teaches me how to use photoshop. One of the rooms had a bear with a white looking creature in its lap, which I assumed it to be a weird looking rabbit. All the rooms looked really comfy and cosy and warm, like those described in fantasy books, and if anyone is looking for an accommodation and wants to stay in this place, you can email me. I'll give you the contacts for an exchange of a token sum of 5 dollars. =p

Here are some other pics from the place...


The exterior, which looked abit old... but that's where the rustic charm lies...


The entrance...


The dining room with a fireplace...


A candle and a chess set in the common room. The candle is the type that when lit, the wax in the inside will be used up, leaving the picture on the outside intact.


Outside on a foggy day... that was the day when it started to rain. The picture on the right looked as if it had been snowing outside, but nope, no chance of snow so early into winter.
Yep... I'm waiting to get other pics from Qichang's laptop before I can post them up. Seeya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your sister is how smart you tell me :p

-deekay- said...

do u all get to take the bears awayyyyy !

Anonymous said...

heyo. sorry sorry, will be assimilating fotos only tmr!!! ur pix look nice!
-qich