Thursday, 21 June 2007

My laptop

Something is wrong with my laptop. Whenever I put on graphic intensive stuff or when I open many windows, a blue screen appears, and my laptop hangs. It used to occur only occassionally but now, whenever I try to play this MMORPG game called GE, the stupid blue screen appears 5 minutes into the game. Besides this, my cd/dvd drive is not able to read the pictures which Qichang burnt for me (in a dvd), and before you assume that her dvd is spoilt, it is not. It works perfectly fine on my sis's laptop. (Weird thing is my disc drive works fine for cds etc...) Yep, so I am not able to upload those photos yet, not till I get this stupid laptop fixed.

Minutes to Midnight, the new Linkin Park album rocks btw. It has less screaming and more singing... which is a nice change to their style, although I enjoy the screaming too. The more I listen to it, the more I like it, so I'll give it a 9/10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wallpapers
hija x ) jh 45