Thursday, 12 July 2007

It's a Small World After All

I met my gf for dinner at TCC at Bugis today... and guess who we met as we were about to leave the place? Zhiwei and Jingyi!!! They were there for dinner too... and they saw us and took our seats. My gf had to leave as she was going for her piano lessons (some stuff with improvisations etc); as for myself, I went to the National Library to study. I was there for about 20 minutes before it closed... and I decided to go back to TCC to join ZW/JY.

Gf joined us after her lessons and in the end, we chatted till' about 10+ pm. Hmm... I believe that it is fate that brought us together as we had to be at the same place at the correct time. For this, ZW and JY... please SMS me a number from 0-9 asap... which I will put together to form my 4D-number... wish me luck!

No comments: