Sunday, 8 July 2007

Holiday Blues

Sighz... tomorrow is the start of the busy year. I'm hoping that everything in the next 4 weeks (SIP) will turn out well. I'm having a mixed kind of feeling right now... anxious, excited, scared... o well, I wish myself all the best =p

The last few days of my extended holiday cum self-study period was spent singing ktv with my band friends, watching "the girl who leapt through time", solving the Rubik cube (I cheated, following instructions which I got online), packing my bag, and preparing myself for the upcoming semester.

Goal for the coming weeks: to be able to catch Harry Potter despite my busy schedule, and of course, to learn as much as I can.

Reporting time tomorrow: 730am; reporting venue: no idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jia you! I set the same goal for the week. To watch Harry Potter despite the busy schedule. And i am gg to as i have booked tics. =P But I have not watched Transformers yet. - JJ (aka JJ fan)