Wednesday, 5 September 2007

Rat Potato Eee

Life! gave it 5 stars... Zhiwei said it was the best cartoon he had ever seen... these raised my expectation of the movie and true enough, it didn't disappoint (which was usually the case if my expectation of a show was raised). For those who still do not know what I'm talking about... I'm talking about Ratatouille. The scenes were stunningly detailed, and like what my sis said, this animation seemed different from the others. The feel and visual graphics were different, and I felt that this movie was not meant for the kids, so please don't bring those kiddies into the cinema, who will in turn make a hell-lot-of-noise and spoil the movie. My fav character is Ego btw... before I raise your expectations any further, go watch it... it is definitely worth it.

The cast from heroes came on 31st Aug and I was crazy enough to be there... so here are the pics. Pardon me for such lousy pics... but I couldn't stabilise my hands at all as those lunatics around me kept waving and screaming and knocking into me. These are the least blurred ones...

Well, they were 30 mins late and appeared for about 10 mins... zzz, pretty dumb I would say. Nevertheless, I can't wait for season 2 of Heroes to be out. It will be one of the little joys and excitement that I can look forward to during the upcoming no-life days...

No comments: