Monday, 17 September 2007

1st day of my new posting

The entire 1st day was like an orientation kindof thing. We had intro and mask fitting sessions, a meet-the-HO-for-lunch session, and a practical skills training session. And there was afternoon tea during the prac skills training session, which was good... really appreciates it when the coordinator arranges such welfare stuff for us nooblettes of the medical field. At least we do not feel neglected like we do on other occasions...

Apparently my team has 4 patients in the list... a stark contrast to what I had in medical SIP. Well, I'm not sure whether this is a good sign or not... It is a battle between "More time for studying and preparing for final MBBS or slacking" vs "Less time to polish up my practical HO skills". Whatever it is, I will see how everything will go over the next couple of days... and well, hopefully I get a balance of both.

Anyway, call me slow or whatever you like... I just found out about facebook, and I'm currently in the midst of exploring this new frienster-lookalike-thingy. O... btw, my gf is in Shanghai right now, for work again... yucks. Sighzz, I'll just have to wait for her to return on Thursday night. =( So in the meantime if you are bored at night, you can call and talk to me, or you can ask me out for supper, as that will be part of my GFP.

No comments: