Thursday, 1 May 2008

A New Age

The wheel of time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend... (the wheel of time by Robert Jordan). A new phase of my life will begin when I open my eyes tomorrow morning. Sighz... working life is starting, and after 25 years of being looked after, I'll finally be a working adult. Yucks... that sounds really old though most of my friends my age have already been working for some time.

Currently feeling excited, yet scared and depressed, with each emotion taking turns to surface, one at a time. No more waking up late, even on weekends... no more afternoon tea at home on weekdays... no more mugging (hopefully) or anything that resembles that when I get home in the evenings. I just pray that my social life will not be affected too much, and that I'll still have time for my family, my gf and my friends. And that I'll still have the time to just sit and stare out of my window, with no worries or regrets. Everything seems to boil down to Time.

Time. Pray that I have lots of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to working life! U will adapt slowly, no worries! =)Jiayou! - JJ