Sunday, 13 April 2008

Mission Impossible





Hope to finish this asap... this is my greatest jigsaw conquest so far with 2014 pieces!!! My record was 2000 pieces (some scenery pic which I think looks like Hokkaido). The scenery one seemed easier to do cos' it had bands of different colored flowers and all I had to do was to pick up similar colored pieces and by trial and error fit them together. This snoopy one is generally a shade of ancient brown throughout and it's getting on my nerves... sighz... and I still got Lost and Prison Break Seasons 1 & 2 and a few books to read and my game to play.

They should give us a 3 month holiday to make up for all the short holidays we had starting from year 2. Haiz... no time, no time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2014 pieces?! You must be crazy!