Thursday, 9 August 2007

Birthday and Annivesary

On my birthday, we went to some steamboat restaurant behind the 7-storey hotel opposite Bugis Junction. Their crab noodles are supposed to be famous. Their Hainanese chicken too. We ordered a steamboat set for 6 (my dad, mum, sis & bf, me & gf), the crab noodles, and the steam chicken. The crab noodle was good, the steam chicken ok, and the steamboat average.



Me & gf

Sis & bf


Dad & Mum

Dessert after at some shop which has pictures of celebrities (who had visited the shop) pasted over their front window. The almond paste and the mango + jackfruit + dunno-wat tasted really good.



And karaoke...



As for my 4th year annivesary with Shiqi, I forgot to bring the camera... so no pics for that. We went to Wild Rocket (in some hotel at Mt. Emily). We had ginseng chicken (ang moh style) soup, cod linguine, lamb shank and some chocolate lava desert. Every dish was really good... and the ambience was cosy. I would recommend the place to others... but note that the price is pretty steep.

Oh and FYI, I met JJ Lin Junjie at NUH the other day. He was there for some charity with the kids in the paediatrics ward, and he walked past me! Haha... if not for my lab coat and student profile, I would have gotten his signature!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! JJ LIN!
i would have taken autograph and picture with him man!

-qich

Anonymous said...

JJ linnnnn........ y m i not the one who saw him? =P - JJ